Desktop & Laptop Monitoring
Building on our standard Drumbeat monitoring, Drumbeat Basic focuses on doing the preventative maintenance for your desktop, laptop and server operating systems. As expected with Drumbeat, we are able to fix and resolve many issues remotely without interrupting your work, and there is no minimum charge or travel charge.
Desktop & Laptop Computers
$25 per mo.
We will perform the following:
- Installation of Windows System Patches that have been tested (whitelisted).
- Proactive Hard Drive Maintenance (data defragmentation, check for physical hard disk errors).
- Blocking and removal of blacklisted software applications that are installed by the user.
- Professional Anti-Virus/Malware/Spyware License (Vipre) and Definitions Updates, stopping viruses, spyware and other threats.
- Clean-up of temporary files to speed up the computer and review system logs for errors.
Server Operating Systems
$50 per mo.
Our preventative maintenance includes the following:
- Installation of Server System Patches that have been tested (whitelisted)
- Proactive Hard Drive Maintenance (auto defragmentation, disk checks)
- Blocking and removal of blacklisted software applications
- Malware Protection Software License (Server) and Definitions Updates (Vipre)
- Monitoring of Backup System Schedule
- Monitoring of Critical Hardware Alerts
Please note that any work on your desktop, laptop or service operating system that is not specifically described above will be billed at our standard hourly rates and requires your permission. For example, if we detect a problem with your hard disk that suggests replacement of the drive, we will ask you if you would like to have the drive replaced. If you agree to have us do this work, the hourly work required and the cost of the hardware will be billed separately according to our standard rates.